Frage Camping on Gotland, Snäck Camping

Snäck Camping erstellte das Thema Camping on Gotland, Snäck Camping

Hello

We have just started to re-build one of Gotlands (Sweden) oldest camping ground and would love to see some of you northern-europe roadies visit us. I was trying to find if we can add our location to a map of opportunities to stay since the only once I could find where some free alternatives in the city of Visby.

Please let me know where to register that information if it is any available? If not, maybe I will se any of you later, after the Corona allows our continent to open up again.

Check us out here with google translate :) www.snackcamping.se

Best regards
Jens

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• Michi
  • Administrator
    Administrator
  • Danke erhalten: 1358

Michi antwortete auf das Thema: Camping on Gotland, Snäck Camping

Welcome Snäck Camping, welcome Jens!

If you visit the website in English, please have a look at the menu item "RV PARKS" and below "Create RV Park Entry". This also applies to campsites.

Here you can enter all the data for your place and also upload pictures.
After saving the data, the entry is immediately online.

If you have any problems, please let me know.

Best regards
Michael

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.127 Sekunden
Wir benutzen Cookies
Unsere Website benötigt Cookies um zu funktionieren. Sie dienen ausschließlich der Funktionalität. Wir nutzen keine Werbe- oder Tracking Cookies und nutzen auch kein Google Anlytics oder eine vergleichbare Lösung. Allerdings nutzen wir Dienste wie z.B. YouTube, Google Maps, Tripadvisor und andere. Die Diensteanbieter setzen hierfür in der Regel eigene Cookies. Diese liegen nicht in unserem Einflussbereich. Sie können nun selbst entscheiden, ob Sie alle Cookies zulassen möchten oder nicht. Bitte beachten Sie, dass bei einer Ablehnung der Cookies unsere Webseite nicht korrekt funktionieren wird.